Charu Asopa was born on 27 February 1991 (age 32 years; as of 2023) in Bikaner, Rajasthan. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling at RSV Senior Secondary School, Bikaner. She has done a small acting course at the ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute’ in Mumbai.
Who Is Charu Asopa?
Charu Asopa was born on 27 February 1991 in Bikaner, Rajasthan. Charu’s father Ashok Asopa is a government official and his mother Neelam Asopa is a housewife. She started her career with theaters in Bikaner. After which she moved to Mumbai to pursue a career.
She made her television debut in 2009 with the serial Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. In which she played the negative role of Surabhi. After which Charu has played an important role in the top TRP serials like ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, ‘Mahadev’, ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’, ‘Balveer’, ‘Mere Angne Mein’, etc. Charu has also done three Hindi films, including ‘Dekha Toh Pahli Baar’, ‘Impatient Vivek’ and ‘Call for Fun’.
Charu Asopa Biography
|Real Name||Charu Asopa|
|Famous Role||Neeraj Malviya (Ex-Boyfriend)|
Rajeev Sen (Model, Entrepreneur)
|Cate of Birth||27 February 1991|
|Age (as in 2023)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Bikaner, Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Bikaner, Rajasthan|
|Caste||Marwari Dadhich Brashmin|
|Education & Qualification|
|School||RSV Senior Secondary School, Bikaner|
|Educational/Qualification||1. A Diploma in Kathak|
2. An acting course from ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute’ in Mumbai
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Marriage Registration: 7 June 2019|
Wedding Ceremony: 16 June 2019
|Marriage Place||Goa, India|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Neeraj Malviya (Ex-Boyfriend)|
Rejeev Sen (Model, Entrepreneur)
|Husband/Spouse||Rajeev Sen (Model, Entrepreneur)|
Note: In June 2022, Charu and Rajeev headed towards a divorce.
|Children||She gave birth to a baby girl on 1 November 2021.|
|Parents||Father- Ashok Asopa (Government Officer)|
Mother- Neelam Asopa
|Siblings||Sister: Chintan Asopa|
Brother: Chetan Asopa
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’6″
|weight (approx)||in kilograms – 55 kg|
in pounds – 121 Ibs
|Figure Measurements (approx)||34-28-34|
|Film||Impatient Vivek (2011)|
|TV||Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (2009)|
Family, Boyfriend & Husband
Charu hails from a Marwari Dadhich Brahmin community. Her mother’s name is Neelam Asopa she works at All India Radio.
She has a sister named Chintan Asopa and a brother named Chetan Asopa.
She was engaged to Neeraj Malviya, who is a television actor. Unfortunately, they both broke up in 2017.
She got engaged to Rajeev Sen (Model, entrepreneur), who is the brother of Susmita Sen.
On 7 June 2019, Charu and Rajeev got married to each other secretly in court.
On 16 June 2019, Charu and Rajeev tied the knot in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony in Goa.
On 1 November 2021, she was blessed with a baby girl.
In June 2022, Charu Asopa and Rajeev Sen filed for divorce.
- Charu Asopa started her career as a model. She made her debut in Indian television with the serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2010-2011)” aired on Star Plus.
- She earned recognition after acting in the soap opera “Mere Angne Mein (2015-2018).”
- She made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Impatient Vivek (2011).”
Charu Asopa’s net worth 2023
There are a lot of people who are interested to know about the net worth of Charu Asopa but they don’t get any update about her net worth and monthly salary.
Here I will share all the updates here related to her salary and net worth in 2023. If I talk about her salary then that is not available yet publically, but her net worth is about $1 million.
In March 2018, her ex-fiance Neeraj Malwiya kissed and hugged her suddenly in front of the media while she was talking to the media during an ongoing cricket reality show. She was shocked and called it a publicity stunt. Interestingly, both had got engaged in February 2017 and Neeraj Malviya had called off their engagement in the November of the same year. However, Charu Asopa had denied the news but later Neeraj confirmed the break-up.
In June 2022, Charu and her husband, Rajeev Sen, headed towards a divorce. According to Rajeev, Charu hid her first marriage from him. During a media interaction, Rajeev said, “This came as a shock to me, and it shook me up badly. Three years of marriage and I had no clue.” while talking about this, Charu said that she was tired of giving Rajeev any more chances and claimed he had ‘trust issues.’
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charu Asopa
- Charu Asopa started her career as a model.
- Her first acting assignment was in a negative role in the TV serial ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’ in 2009.
- She has worked in many TV commercials and print shoots.
- Charu Asopa appeared in a few films as well. She did a short film named ‘Yolk”.
- She is a foodie but a fitness enthusiast at the same time.
- Charu Asopa played Kho-Kho and Badminton at the state level when she was in school.
- She got engaged to her boyfriend and co-star Neeraj Malviya from ‘Mere Angane Mein ‘ in February 2017. But both call of the engagement in the month of November of the same year.
- In an interview, she revealed that she stutters while telling a lie.
- Before coming into the field of acting, Charu wanted to become a choreographer.
- Charu did her Bollywood debut in the 2011 film Impatient Vivek which was directed by Rahat Kazmi. She was seen in the role of Rani in the film.
Where is Charu Asopa from?
Charu Asopa was born on 27 February 1991 in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. She is an actress, known for Laado 2: Veerpur Ki Mardani (2017), Impatient Vivek (2011), and Akbar Ka Bal Birbal (2020). She has been married to Rajeev Sen since 16 June 2019. They have one child.
What is the age of Charu Asopa?
35 years (27 February 1988)
Is Charu Asopa back with her husband?
After issuing statements about each other last year, and accusing each other of cheating, Charu and Rajeev announced separation. Soon, they reunited briefly but later announced separation once again. Last month, Charu and Rajeev were seen at a relative’s wedding in Kolkata, which also had Sushmita Sen in attendance.
Who is the mother of Charu Asopa?
Who was the first husband of Charu Asopa?
Charu Asopa-Rajeev Sen’s divorce: A look at the actress’ shocking allegations against her estranged husband.
How is Charu Asopa related to Susmita Sen?
Susmita Sen’s sister-in-law Charu Asopa spoke about her troubled relationship with Sushmita’s brother, Rajeev Sen, to whom she has been married since 2019.
- Gautam Raghavan Biography
- Nandini Gupta Biography
- Umesh Pal Biography
- IAS Vishakha Yadav Biography
- Shivani Dubey Biography (Alakh Pandey Wife)
At Studymatarial.com, we strive to create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for all of our visitors, regardless of age or background. We value feedback from our users, and appreciate any thoughts or suggestions that can help us improve the website experience.