Karan Vohra was born on Thursday, 5 January 1989 (age 34 years; as of 2023) in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. Karan did his schooling at The Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi. Later, he attended Delhi University.
Who Is Karan Vohra?
Karan Vohra is an Indian television actor. In 2022, he appeared in the StarPlus TV show Imlie in which he played the role of Atharva.
Karan Vohra Biography
|Date of Birth||5 January 1989 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||34 Years|
|Education & Qualification|
|School||The Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2012|
|Wife/Spouse||Bella Handa Vohra (Trainer, Recruiter, and Head of Grooming at Spice Jet Airlines)|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Renu Vohra
|Siblings||Brother- Kunal Vohra (actor)|
Sister- Komal Vohra (interior designer)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters- 182 cm|
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6′
Karan Vohra belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Karan Vohra’s mother’s name is Renu Vohra. Karan Vohra’s younger brother, Kunal Vohra, is an Indian television actor. His sister, Komal Vohra, is an Interior designer.
Wife & Children
In 2012, Karan Vohra got married to his longtime girlfriend, Bella Handa Vohra, who is a trainer, recruiter, and head of grooming for Spice Jet Airlines.
Karan started his career in 2008 where he faced camera for the first time while shooting a television advertisement for Indian Cricket Team. After that in 2016, Karan made his debut with the television serial Zindagi Ki Mehek on Zee TV as Shaurya Khanna.
Later on, Karan appeared in Krishna Chali London Hindi Television show where he played a role of Dr. Veer Sahay in 2018.
Karan has also worked in Pinjra Khubsurti Ka produced by Saurabh Tiwari where he played the role of ACP Raghav Shastri in year of 2021.
After that, Karan started working in Hindi television serial Imlie as Atharva Rana. It was a loose adaptation of the Bengali series Ishti Kutum.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Vohra
- Karan Vohra is an Indian model and television actor. In 2018, he came into the limelight after appearing in a lead role in the Hindi television show Krishna Chali London. In the television show, he played the role of Dr. Veer.
- Soon after completing his formal education, Karan Vohra started working as a model. In 2008, he faced the camera for the first time while he was shooting an advertisement for the Indian Cricket League. In 2008, Karan Vohra contested in the Mr. India World pageant.
- In 2016, Karan Vohra made his acting debut with the Zee television show Zindagi Ki Mehek in which he played the role of Shaurya.
- According to Karan, Saurabh Tiwari, who is the producer of the television show Zindagi Ki Mehek, assisted him in pursuing a career in acting.
- In 2018, he appeared in the Hindi television show ‘Krishna Chali London’ in which he played the role of Dr. Veer.
- In 2021, Karan worked in the Hindi television show Pinjara Khubsurti Ka. In the television show, he played the role of Raghav Shastri.
- In 2022, he worked in the Hindi television show Imlie in which he played the role of Atharva.
- Indian rapper Raftaar (Dilin Nair) was the brother-in-law of Karan Vohra. However, in June 2022, Karan’s sister Komal Vohra and her husband Raftaar filed for divorce.
- Karan is a fitness enthusiast. He often posts pictures and videos of his gym sessions on various social media platforms.
- In an interview, Karan Vohra claimed himself a devotee of Guruji (Nirmal Singh Maharaj). According to Karan, Guruji’s blessing encouraged him to pursue a career in acting.
What does Karan Vohra do?
Karan Vohra is an Indian television actor. He made his acting debut with Zindagi Ki Mehek in 2016, portraying Shaurya Khanna and Shaurya Singh Ahlawat. Since September 2022, he is seen portraying Atharva Rana in Imlie.
Who is Karan Vohra brother?
When did Karan Vohra get married?
Karan Vohra, who plays the male lead in Imlie, is expecting twins. His wife, Bella, who works with an airline, is due in June. The couple tied the knot in January 2012.
When did Karan Vohra live now?
Speaking about his personal life, Karan tied the knot with his ladylove Bella Handa in January 2012. Bella resides in Delhi whereas Karan lives in Mumbai for shooting the show.
- Vivrant Sharma Biography
- Navya Naveli Nanda Biography
- Garima Lohia (UPSC Topper) Biography
- Arushi Sharma (IIS) Biography
- Mangal Dhillon Biography
At Studymatarial.com, we strive to create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for all of our visitors, regardless of age or background. We value feedback from our users, and appreciate any thoughts or suggestions that can help us improve the website experience.