Mehreen Qazi is an Indian Physician who hit the headlines and came into the limelight on 3 July 2022 when she got engaged to IAS Athar Aamir Khan, the second topper of the 2015 UPSC batch and ex-husband of IAS Tina Dabi. Mehreen Qazi holds a UK Licence and Board Certification in Internal Medicine.
Who is Mehreen Qazi?
Mehreen Qazi was born on Wednesday, 20 January 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2023) in Srinagar, India. her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Soon after completing her school education, Mehreen Qazi attended Queen Mary College at the University of London to pursue a PGDIP in Obstetrics and Medical Gynaecology. She then pursued a Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology, Medicine from the University of Greifswald, the University of London where she earned a Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine (FAM). Thereafter, Mehreen Qazi joined Ambedkar University, Delhi to pursue a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. Later, she completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Medicine degree from Baba Farid University of Health & Medical Sciences, Faridkot.
Mehreen Qazi Biography
|Known for||Being the fiance of IAS Athar Aamir Khan|
|Date of Birth||20 January 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||30 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 October 2022|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Athar Aamir Khan (IAS)|
|Husband/Spouse||Athar Aamir Khan|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Razia Qazi
|Siblings||Brother- Zaid Qazi|
|Educational & Qualification|
|College/University||1. Queen Mary, University of London|
2. Universitat Greifswald, University of London
3. Ambedkar University, Delhi
4. Baba Farid University of Health & Medical Sciences, Faridkot
|Educational/Qualification||1. PGDIP in Obstetrics and Medical Gynaecology from Queen Mary, University of London|
2. Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology, Medicine from Universitat Greifswald, University of London
3. Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine (FAM), Medicine at Universitat Greifswald
4. Doctor of Medicine – MD, Medicine from Ambedkar University, Delhi
5. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Medicine from Baba Farid University of Health & Medical Sciences, Faridkot
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’9″
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mehreen Qazi was in a relationship with IAS Athar Amir Khan before getting engaged to him on 3 July 2022.
Parents’ names aren’t public (father) and are not well-known (mother). According to their social media profiles, her identity is that of an Indian person. Her nationality and ethnicity are Indian. There is no child in her life and we’ll update her information. Keep an eye on this page to find more specific details on her medical career as well as her early career story as well as her education and social media profiles.
Mehreen Qazi completed her studies at Baba Farid University in Faridkot after which she moved to another country to pursue her studies. The Bakson’s Homoeopathy in 2019 as an Assistant Professor following the completion of her advanced education in the field of medicine. Mehreen Qazi was employed at the Max Hospital in Delhi as a consultant.
Dr. Mehreen Qazi Husband and Partner
Her marital status was married. Dr. Mehreen Qazi’s husband’s name is IAs Amir Athar. Her brother’s name is Zaid. We will update soon her relative details and relationship. She is a talented medical student in her life.
Let’s look at the specifics of her first career and professional life as the spouse to IAS officer Amir Athar. She was hired by Bakson Homeopathy as an assistant professor in the year 2019 after completing her higher examination in Medicine.
She is now a doctor in vocation at present and is completing the requirements for her master of Medicine. Mehreen is currently employed as a Scientific Officer at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Center and Institute in Delhi. Mehreen Qazi is a consultant for the past two years at Max Hospital Delhi.
Dr. Mehreen Qazi’s Net Worth
Being a doctor who is a professional Dr. Mehreen earns good money. Not only that, but she also earns extra cash by modeling for her projects. As of now, Mehreen is living in New Delhi. She earned a net worth of INR 5-10 crores (approx).
Some Amazing Facts About Dr. Mehreen Qazi
- She is famous because of married IAS officer Amir Athar.
- Mehreen is a Kashmiri Girl as well as she is a Social Media Influencer.
- During her cancer-related conferences and seminars, Dr. Qazi Mehreen has visited many countries.
- Mehreen Qazi is a Kashmiri girl.
- Mehreen Qazi is an Indian Physician with UK Licence and Board Certification in Internal Medicine. She is best known for being the fiance of IAS Athar Aamir Khan, the second topper of the 2015 UPSC batch, and the ex-husband of IAS Tina Dabi. On 3 July 2022, Dr. Mehreen Qazi exchanged rings with Athar Aamir Khan.
- In January 2017, Mehreen Qazi was appointed as the Brand Ambassador of The Denvax Clinic- India. She is volunteering as a consultant at the Arts and Culture Department of Max Super Speciality Hospital And Research Centre Private Limited, India since June 2019.
- In May 2018, Mehreen Qazi was appointed as the Ambassador of the Immunotherapy Foundation (IF), India.
- Soon after completing her medical education, Mehreen Qazi started working as an Assistant Professor at Bakson’s Homoeopathy, New Delhi in February 2019. In the same year, she started working as a medical Consultant at Max Hospital.
- In September 2019, Mehreen Qazi joined Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre as a Scientific Officer.
- Apart from being a medical practitioner, Mehreen Qazi is also a social media influencer. Mehreen Qazi remains very active on various social media platforms. She has over 2 million followers on Instagram. Mehreen Qazi often posts her pictures and videos on social media.
- On various social media platforms, she often promotes women-related brands.
- Dr. Mehreen Qazi often visits several countries across the globe for her Cancer-based conferences and Seminars.
- On 3 July 2022, Athar Amir Khan posted a photo with Mehreen Qazi on one of his social media accounts with the hashtag #engagement.
- In 2018, Athar Aamir Khan, the second topper of the 2015 UPSC exam, married Tina Dabi, the UPSC topper. However, in 2020, they got divorced. Tina Dabi got married to an IAS Pradeep Gawande on 22 April 2022.
Who is Dr. Mehreen Qazi?
Mehreen Qazi is a doctor and social media influencer. She is famous for being married to IAS officer Amir Athar.
Who is the husband of Dr. Mehreen Qazi?
Amir Khan Athar is Dr. Mehreen Qazi’s husband.
Is Mehreen Qazi Indian?
Yes, Mehreen Qazi is an Indian, born and brought up in Kashmir.
- Shaista Parveen Biography
- Mukhtar Ansari Biography
- Arushi Sharma (IIS) Biography
- Shelly Oberoi Biography
- Shivani Dubey Biography (Alakh Pandey Wife)
At Studymatarial.com, we strive to create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for all of our visitors, regardless of age or background. We value feedback from our users, and appreciate any thoughts or suggestions that can help us improve the website experience.